Find a Form
Here you can find a comprehensive set of forms that will help you in making changes to your policy or in filing a claim. To download a form, just click on a link below.
The following forms are in PDF format, so please make sure you have Adobe Acrobat Reader in order to view these forms.
Select a claim form from the links below. If you need help on which form to use for your claim, visit our “Make a Claim” section. Here we have outlined the process and the documentation requirement for every type of claim.
- CL-1 : Preliminary report of accident - Claimant & Physician Statement
- CL-2 : Final Proof Of Loss - Physician & Claimant Statement
- CL-3 : Employer’s Statement - English & Arabic
- CL-13 : Claimant Statement Form - Arabic
- CL-39 : Proof of Death – Claimant Statement
- CL-40 : Proof of Death – Physician’s Statement
- CL-41 : Permanent Disability - Total or Partial / Dismemberment
- CL-42 : Recovery Benefit Plan claim form
You can use the forms provided here to amend your existing policy or to take advantage of some of your policy features. Download the appropriate form, complete and sign the same and then just fax or mail it to our Customer Service Department.
Fax it to us on +961 1 347706 or send the form to
The Claims Department
JM Plaza Bldg., Concorde Sq.,
- Declaration & Undertaking Regarding a Lost Policy Form-Arabic
- Declaration & Undertaking Regarding a Lost Policy Form-English
- Policy Loan Request Form
- Policy Partial Surrender and Release Form
- Request for Policy Change - Life
- Request for Policy Change - Personal Accident
- Request for Transfers Between Sub accounts - English & Arabic
- Specimen of Signature - Arabic
If you hold a MetLife policy through your employer, use the forms provided below to make a claim. Please note that some of these forms may require verification by your HR Department.
If you are an employer, the following excel provides the template that you can use to add, modify or delete employees to and from your group policies.