Circles of Protection
Life has many uncertainties and it makes sense to protect your loved ones as best as you can. However, everyone has different priorities and needs, and it makes no sense to pay for something you don’t need, or which doesn’t provide adequate protection. That’s why we offer you the opportunity to tailor make protection to suit your own individual circumstances.
With Circles of Protection you can build the ideal protection for you from a range of options; you just choose the ones that are right for you.
- Circle 1 offers protection against accidental death, permanent total and partial disability with guaranteed cash payments to yourself or your loved ones
- Circle 2 offers a weekly accident disability income for up to two years, replacing lost income if you are unable to work as a result if an accident. This option is only available if you take out Circle 1
- Circle 3 offers accident medical expense reimbursement – total blanket protection for reasonable accident medical expenses in and out of hospital. Only available if you take out Circle 1
- Circle 4 offers Hospital Health Care which provides income for you and your family if you stay in hospital due to accident or sickness. You also have the option to cover surgical expenses
- Circle 5 guarantees a monthly income for life for yourself or your loved ones in the event of death or disability caused by an accident.
- You can also include war coverage for protection against accidental death, permanent total disability and accident medical expenses for injury in the event of war.
The quote below is for Circle 1 and the benefits that you can choose from are:
AD - Accidental death
PTD - Permanent total disability
PPD - Permanent partial disability
DI - Double indemnity
CC - Common carrier
FL - Flight
For Circle 1 the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 64 and renewable to age 69. and can also be renewed to age 75 with 50% reduced benefits.
For Circle 2 the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 64 and renewable to age 69.
For Circle 3, the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 64 which can be renewed till age 69, and can also be renewed to age 75 with 50% reduced benefits.
For Circle 4, the minimum age is 1 and the maximum age is 59 which can be renewed till age 64.
For circle 5, the minimum age is 18 and the maximum age is 64 which can be renewed till age 69 and can also be renewed to age 75 with 50% reduced benefits.s
Minimum and Maximum amounts
|Circle 1||$15,000||$5 million|
|Circle 2||$ 0||$1,500|
|Circle 4||$100 (In-Hospital)||$50,000 (Surgical)|
You can pay annual premiums or single premiums for 3,5,7 and 10 year policies
You can pay annual premiums or a single premium for 3 year policy
Circle 2 and War Coverage
Annual premiums only
Male and Female
Subject to policy terms and conditions. The quotes provided are indicative and does not include taxes and fees.
Financial help if you have an accident
Our range of products for individuals