Credit Card Insurance
MetLife's credit card insurance solution is a market leader, not only due to the coverage it offers but also due to the comprehensive set of benefits it provides to the policyholder and the insured.
The following features set our solutions apart from those offered by our competitors :
- Our products are competitively priced, making them affordable to your card customers - across all segments
- We offer high levels of insurance cover on credit card outstanding
- We are the only insurance company that offers a payout of up to 750 USD per month in the case of an involuntary loss of employment (ILOE).
- We provide a payout of 100% of the outstanding amount in the event of the card holder's death or if the card holder suffers a permanent total disability or critical illness.
- We pay double the amount of cover in case of death or permanent total disability due to an accident
- If the card holder suffers from a temporary total disability or involuntary loss of employment, we pay the minimum outstanding amount due for the next 6 months
Our solutions are tailor-made to suit your requirements and can cover the following :
- Death due to any cause
- Permanent Total Disability due to accident or sickness
- Temporary Total Disability due to accident or sickness
- Critical Illness
- Hospitalisation due to accident or sickness
- Involuntary Loss Of Employment
Any customer of the bank or financial institution, between the ages of 21 and 65
Premiums can be paid on a monthly basis.
You will enjoy a high level of services, together with efficient claims settlement.
MetLife group insurance policies contain certain exclusions, reductions, limitations and terms for keeping them in force. Contact your MetLife representative for more information.
Insure your lifestyle
Mortgage protection for your home